Stevia is a 100% Natural Diabetic Friendly Zero Calorie Sweetener.
- Stevia is the best substitute of sugar. It does not contain any artificial sweeteners and chemicals like ASPARTAME, SUCRALOSE, SACCHARIN and LACTOSE.
Stevia containing considerable amounts of Protein, Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Rutin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and other nutrients, however has no calorific value. It is being used as a dietary supplement.
- Contrary to the refined white stevia extracts available commercially, you can use green stevia powder to sweeten many foods and beverages naturally.
- The green stevia powder may give a green color. Use shredded apples or carrots to maintain recipe consistency.
- Sprinkle a small amount of stevia on fruit salad for a healthier alternative to regular sugar.
- Dried stevia leaves have a stevioside content of around 12 percent, and will thus be approximately 20 times sweeter than sugar.
- Add a pinch of green stevia powderto warm beverages such as coffee or tea. Dissolve1 tablespoon of green stevia powder in a small amount of water for every cup of sugar called for in the recipe and add to recipe in place of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar = 1 pinch of stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon of stevia powder = 1 cup (16 tbsp) of sugar (200gr)
Disclaimer: The information on this page or on product label is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any Ayurvedic treatment without consulting a doctor.