To serve our customers efficiently, we choose to eliminate middlemen and many processes in the purchase process. We have made the buying process very well organized.
1. Identifying the products from the list of items available on the website.
2. After identification of the products, select the item you wish to purchase.
3. In the event that the selected product is not available, the system automatically notifies the customer.
4. The system gives the customer all the payment options available, and after adding all required items to the cart, the system automatically captures the details and generates the sales invoice.
There is a list to show the payment options that are available to a customer which may include but not limited to the following:
• Credit Cards
• Debit Cards
• National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
• Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
• Payment Wallets
Credit cards and debit cards are fast and efficient since the customer just keys in the card number and the system will automatically process the payment.
When using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) which are ideal for payments in relation to large amounts, the process may be a bit slow since the payments have to be physically confirmed from the bank and thereafter approved in the system for the transaction to continue. This may take more than one day for the bank confirmation to be made.
After making the payment, the system automatically generates an online receipt which has a unique identification code for the sale which should be produced during delivery. This code is emailed to the customer.
The above customer`s order and payment upon finalization by a customer automatically prompt the warehouse team to retrieve and package the goods and they are ready for dispatch.
Using the client`s details previously provided under account creation, the delivery team will be in a position to efficiently dispatch the order to the selected courier service provider for delivery to customer`s billing address.