(Antidiabetic & Anticancer Agent)
The Moringa Oleifera leaves are a significant source of B vitamins, vitamin C, pro-vitamin A as beta-carotene, vitamin K, manganese, and protein, among other essential nutrients. Due to low calorific value, the leaves can be used in the diet of obese.Moringa leaves powder can be used as a substitute for iron tables, hence as a treatment of anemia. The leaves powder can be used to meet a woman’s daily iron and calcium requirement, during pregnancy.
Moringa Leaves Powder-
- enhances immune system of the body.
- helps normal functioning of the liver and kidney
- promote a healthy Blood Circulatory System
- is useful in inflammation and related conditions like arthritis
- is beneficial to people with Hypertension and Diabetes
Directions for Use:
- Moringa Leaves Powder can be added to any food, beverage, soups and sauces just before serving, because the nutrient content of the powder decreases if exposed to heat.
- One Teaspoon (approx. 3 gms) with water with a twist of lemon in the morning and drink on the empty stomach. – Do not have any food for half and hour before and after consumption.
- Use Moringa Powder as a table condiment just the same way you use mustard, ketchup, salt, or spices to give a special flavor to food.
Disclaimer: The information on this page or on product label is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any Ayurvedic treatment without consulting a doctor.