Directions for use:
Take 1 tea spoon (approx.3 gm) in the morning. Mix the powder with hot water or honey before taking it in the evening.
Moringa Seeds: The super food:
The journal Food Science and Human Wellness reports that moringa has
- 7 times more vitamin C than oranges,
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots,
- 25 times more iron than spinach, and
- 15 times more potassium than bananas.
- 2 times more calcium than milk.
- The Moringa seeds:
- work to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- improve digestive system since rich in fibre
- can restrain and prevent colon cancer.
- strengthen the joints with amino-acids and proteins.
- are beneficial in arthritis and other types of joint pain.
- are used as a natural remedy for ulcers
- are rich in Vitamin A which strengthens the immune system, repairs mucus membrane and maintains good vision.
- help boosting the immune system and used as an anti- aging herbal food for its Vitamin C.
- Moringa seeds also contain a high amount (almost 80%) of oleic acid and and as such they are beneficial for keeping the heart healthy.
- lower the levels of LDL cholesterol and increase the HDL levels in the blood
- are a natural treatment for diabetes as reported in the Journal of Diabetes.
- are a useful treatment for bronchial asthma.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any kind of treatment without consulting any authorized practitioner