If you dislike the grassy flavor of the wheatgrass juice, you have a solution in the form of wheatgrass powder.
- Wheat grass Powder is a nutrient-rich low calorie dietary supplement prepared from the fresh wheat grass sprouts. It includes nutrient like iron, calcium, magnesium, amino acid, chlorophyll (about 70%) and vitamin A,B,C & E and Dietary Fibre.
- It improves metabolism and increases immunity & stamina. It helps you meet your daily target for vegetable serving.
- Chlorophyll in the Wheat grass powder makes the food alkaline and thus maintains a healthy pH balance.
- It helps increase production of Hemoglobin in blood. Chlorophyll is a natural liver cleanse rand detoxifies.
- Wheat grass acts like an antioxidant to reduce free radical damage, reduces high blood pressure, improves digestion and lowers cholesterol.
- It is useful in various disorders of urinary and respiratory tract- complaints such as common cold, bronchitis, joint pain and skin problems.
Directions for Use:
- 200 g Powder = 60 days course.
- For best results, mix 1Tea Spoon (about 3 g) Wheatgrass Powder in a glass of warm water & drink on an empty stomach.
- If you want to blend taste, add 1 tsp. honey or mix with any fruit juice.
Disclaimer: The information on this page or on product label is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any Ayurvedic treatment without consulting a doctor.
If you experience adverse reactions from wheat grass including allergic reactions, digestive discomfort, nausea, headaches, hives or swelling of the throat. Discontinue using it.